It is so important to organize ourselves online. There are so many amazing tools, blogs, websites, networking sites, apps available online that we need to find a way to remember them all!!
Digital Curation is a necessary skill to have today. There are so many digital curation tools available we need to find a way to familiarize ourselves with them. These tools allow us to organize ourselves online.
Some of things I do to organize myself online:
Feedly: I use feedly to keep track of blogs I wish to follow
Symbaloo: I use symbaloo to organize all of the websites, blogs, videos, ect that I use regularly
What types of things do you think you will have your students use in the classroom?
Dropbox: I use dropbok in order to organize and share files.
What types of things do I think I will have my students use in the classroom?
Kiersten T shared how she used Symbaloo in her classroom and I thought this was an excellent idea. She color coded different websites, videoes, resources that are helpful for different subject areas. This is great because the students can access these resources at home. I would definitely use this in my classroom. I also like the idea or using dropbox in my classroom. Dropbox allows students to store their work online. This is helpful because they can have access to their work at home and at school without having to physically carry a flash drive or a binder that could potentially get lost or left at home or school.
No comments:
Post a Comment