Monday, 24 February 2014

My PLN




























PLN's:  This made me think about the differences between my Personal Learning Environment and my students Personal Learning Environment.  My students will know the same or more technology tools than I know.  This means that I need to be prepared for the students coming into my classroom.  I need to be prepared to use some of these tools in order to further engage my students. 
The Typical Teacher and the Connected Teacher: Typical Teacher: Curricular Documents, Colleges, Popular Media, Print and Digital Resources, Family and Local Community.  Hmmmmm.... Not really thinking outside of the box! 

Connected Teacher: So much more!! This teacher looks at the same as the typical teacher plus wiki's, blogs, chats, social networking, digital fora, social bookmarking,and digital photo sharing.  I feel that I am well on my way to being a connected teacher.  I understand why it is important to be a connected teacher!  Why not make your classroom an engaging environment using resources from more than the typical sources! 

No comments:

Post a Comment