Thursday, 23 January 2014

                                            Uh Oh I'm a "GENERACIST"  
We discussed how you can become a "techy" no matter what generation you are in!  I made the statement that the people who are in the previous generation are not as technologically advanced as our generation.  I was wrong!  Look at Mike and look at me!  Mike=Techy, Cara= trying...

3 comments:

  1. That comment gave me something to write about in my blog! Thanks Cara haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... I have actually thought about that quite a bit. I think about my Dad and how he doesn't even know how to turn on a cell phone, could he really learn to use technology in an affective way? A huge part of me really doesn't think but also I think that if he decided to learn how to use a cell phone or even an ipad, I think he would do alright.

    ReplyDelete