January 9, 2014
A blogger me???
This is my first ever blog post and it feels to be running fairly smoothly! Blogging was always a worry of mine as I did not feel I had anything ultra meaningful or inspiring to share with my readers! After some deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I can use my blog as a resource. I will soon have a classroom of my own and I will have the opportunity to use my blog as a place of networking with other teachers and future teachers. This will give me an opportunity to share my ideas and experiences and hopefully read about others as well!
Well, about me.... I grew up on a farm in western Manitoba. I have wanted to become a teacher since I was a little girl. There are no teachers in my family so I suppose I credit a good school experience and excellent teachers for my career choice. I have a love for the outdoors enjoying cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, and skating on my spare time. I play soccer in the summer months. I am currently a student at Brandon University working to attain my Bachelor of Education with plans of graduating in May 2014.
Keep posted as I share interesting ideas and resources for all you future and present educators!
You will do fine blogging - and I am sure you will have lots of value to share as well!
ReplyDelete